Keith Haring (Art & Design)

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,History & Criticism

Keith Haring (Art & Design) Details

This first comprehensive compilation on Haring shows the full range of his prolific output, with illustrations and essays. Read more

Reviews

so glad to be able to obtain this book, it was on my mind recently as my 9-year old son told me that his uniqlo Keith Herring shirt was his favorite. I remember reading this book in my twenties when I was first becoming obsessed with contemporary art. Haring was such a huge inspiration and revisiting this now that I can expand my art-related book collection is such a wonderful gift. And when my son gets a little older I cannot wait to give it to him and discuss this magnificent artist and important influence.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel